- 2 raw eggs whites
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter @ room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- Put the cooked egg yolks through a strainer.
- Work the egg yolks together until smooth.
- Add sugar – beat well
- Work in the butter and flour alternately to form a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
- Take out a small piece at a time and roll into a long roll about as
thick as a pencil or thinner.
- Cut in pieces about 4-5 inches long.
- Then form each piece into a circle, crossing the ends.
- Dip each into slightly beaten egg white, then into pearl sugar. (Pearl
sugar can be purchsed at Ikea).
- Bake until delicately brown for 10-15 minutes at 350℉.