1-½ cup sugar
1-½ stick butter
1-½ cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
- Whip 3 eggs with 1-½ cup sugar.
- Melt 1-½ stick butter – let cool slightly.
- Mix eggs and sugar with butter and add 1-½ cup flour and ½ tsp baking powder.
- Mix all together and beat with mixer until blended.
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a spring cake tin.
- Pour in the dough.
- Take about 1-½ to 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced into thin slices.
- Stick into the dough.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon, pearl sugar and sliced almonds.
- Bake at 350℉ for about 40-50 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped cream.