3-10 vanilla wafer cookies
1-¾ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick),
2 tsp cardamom (or to taste)
½ tsp cinnamon
2/3 cup sour cream
1 small pkg citron, diced
small amt candied cherries
or raisins (optional)
powdered sugar for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350℉.
- Grease bundt or tube pan with baking spray.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy,
about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition, about 15 minutes,
- Beat in cardamom and cinnamon.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake until toothpick in center of cake comes out clean (about 50 minutes).
- When cool remove from pan and dust with powered sugar.