Ole walks to work, and both of his ears are all bandaged up. The boss
says, “What happened to your ears?”
Ole says, “Yesterday I vas ironing a shirt ven da phone rang and I
accidentally answered da iron.”
The boss says, “Well, that explains one ear, but what happened to your
Ole says, “I tried ta call da doctor.”
Lars: “Ole, stand in fronna my car and tell me if da turn signals are vorking.”
Ole: “Ya, No, Ya, No, Ya, No, Ya, No....”
Ole and Sven went fishing one day in a rented boat and were catching fish like crazy.
Ole said, “We better mark dis spot so ve can come back tomorrow and catch more
Sven then proceeded to mark the bottom of the boat with a large 'X'. Ole asked him
what he was doing, and Sven told him he was marking the spot so they could come
back to catch more fish.
Ole said, “Ya big dummy, how do ya know ve are going ta get da same boat
Log Joke of the Week
from Eider "Red" Stangland's “Ole and Lena” Joke books.
Norwegian Medical Terminology
- Artery – The study of paintings
- Barium – What you do when CPR fails
- Cesarean Section – A district in Rome
- Colic – A sheep dog
- Coma – A punctuation mark
- Congenital – Friendly
- Dilate – To live long
- Fester – Quicker
- G. I. Series – Baseball game between teams of soldiers
- Grippe – A suitcase
- Hangnail – A coat hook
- Medical Staff – A doctor's cane
- Morbid – A higher offer
- Nitrate – Lower than the day rate
- Node – Was aware of
- Outpatient – A patient that has fainted
- Post-operative – A letter carrier
- Protein – In favor of young people
- Secretion – Hiding anything
- Serology – Study of English Knighthood
- Tablet – A small table
- Tumor – An extra pair
- Urine – Opposite of you're out
- Varicose Veins – Veins that are very close together
Norwegian Table Prayer
I Jesu navn går vi til bords
å spise, drikke på ditt ord.
Deg, Gud til ære, oss til gavn,
Så får vi mat i Jesu navn.
View by itself
Norwegian National Anthem
Ja, vi elsker dette landet,
som det stiger frem.
Furet, værbitt over vannet
med di tusen hjem.
Elsker, elsker det og tenker,
på vår far og mor,
og den saganatt som senker,
drømme på vår, jord,
og den saganatt som senker, senker
drømme på vår jord.
View by itself